Monday, March 28, 2016

My Dearest Little Children

My Dearest Little Children

My Precious little ones
You are such a treasure from heaven above
You were given to us to cherish and to love
I am truely thank full for the special gifts you are
No other child can take the place of you.
When Jesus brought you too us
We were filled with wonder an awe

As we counted your little fingers and
cuddled you so tight
Your precious beautiful eyes and face
reminded us of Gods abiding grace

Little did we realize what trials lie ahead
As we stroked your little curls
Then kissed your tiny head

You seemed to progress normally
until you were nearly two
We realized you were no longer talking
or doing things that children at two or three
do.

Our hearts were deeply saddened
When after a month turned into a
Year then into two.

When we finally heard the words
"Your child has autism"
The words wrung loud and clear

But I was in denial as I could not face
This daunting trial, or even shed a tear
The word Autism I could not hear
For my heart was filled with sorrow
Sadness and fear.

Until I realized Jesus was standing near

Oh Master,Saviour,Jesus,Lord
I finally cried out loud
I know that you are always with us

I just can't help but wonder

Would we ever hear the words "I love you "
From our precious childrens lips

Would we ever see them run and play
baseball and other games kids play
My heart was filled with wonder and dismay

Until I heard my Saviour say
"Hush my child listen to my voice
For I have made the right choice.
I chose you to be their voice"

Though it won't be easy these precious children
need you so.
I have a special plan for them you see and need
you to help me help them grow.

Give them lots of love and tender care and tell them
About me.
Though you may think they may not understand
Just leave that up to me.

For I know their thoughts and feelings they can only
express to me.
I am their Heavenly Father you see
Creator of all things.

I have blessed them with a gift the world needs to see
A gift that will give new life and set souls free.
If only you will trust me and give them to me.

My Saviour Lord and King
I give you everything
These children we will raise
and give you all the praise

Help me understand the hurting hearts
filled with uncertainty and fear

Who look upon my children as burdens
of doom and despair
Help me to love them with your perfect
love.
Show them these special children are gifts
from God above.
Who need tenderness and love
Before they are murdered and
Thrown away
They have a voice that we cannot hear
Calling and crying for life so dear

Lord help there dieing by millions each year
Help us show them we care

Laura M /Holly Hobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment