Saturday, March 26, 2016

On another note

I know my last brief blog entry took me away from autism but I had to get that out of my system I will explain why in a future post but for now I want to focus on Autism as it is what both my children and my husband are diagnosed with. I will be upfront and say my kids who are 13 and 16 are in group homes because of volatile behaviors .........we my husband and I are grieving from this sudden separation of and from our children but in the nearly two months they have been gone they seem to be flourishing in many ways.
I am proud to have been the best mom I could be all these years and it hurts that they are each in different places an hour and a half away from us and each other.
Inspite of the grief I want to use my past experiences from my kids and my volunteer work with Special needs adults/children to encourage others











No comments:

Post a Comment