Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Theries of autism and what I think of them

Up until a year and a half ago family members,friends others alike felt the need to educate or try to educate me on how they think my kids got Autism. Do I believe it was a booster shot that causes autism in general ? NO! Do I believe it was caused by two C Sections NO!.......Do I believe it can be hereditary........YES!
In my case it is my husband was diagnosed about 2 yrs ago but even if he hadn't been I never cared what caused my kids autism. The truth is they have it severly unlike my husband who has a mild case.
I have received countless advice on what we have done wrong as parents starting with not putting them on a glutin free diet too vitamin oils ext
My kids are somewhat picky eaters......not as much as they used too be. They also know what medicine is we didn't have to tell them and they fight you when taking it.
I've heard "Oh if you do this repetively they will talk or one day they will talk you just don't have enough faith "
That last line almost made me quit on church all together. Oh I have also heard ......your kids and husband are like that because you don't tithe to your church,
I believe in tithing and using the money for the ministries of God like supporting missionaries ext My husband just believes in giving gift offerings.
"But to be told God caused  my childrens autism because we don't tithe.....well if your going to speak for God then you might as well act like him and there is no one as infinite and perfect as God. Thanks for letting me rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment